Monday, October 14, 2013

new knowledge!



Greetings to all of you, once again my name is Joyce shebe . Iam working with clouds fm as a news editor. This is my second time to attend this training and Iam realy very excited.

Guys Iam telling you, this training(investigative internet journalism) is very useful in our professional as we realize that naew media has come  in this world and change our life as well as professional.

I was verry exited to meet again with Mr. PEIK, a training Consultant and sinior Journalist from Finland. 

This man has a wide knowledge on how to use internet in investigative journalism.

So this week, i will spend my three days in this class with my mate from different media organization, and my expectation is acquire new knowledge on how to investigate through internet.

Please find me after  three days, for sure you will agree that i have changed  because

am going to apply this knowledge as soon after my complete.

Many Thanks to MISA-TAN, who organize this training.

Karibu & Enjoy

joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment