Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day Two!


Day Two!

In second day we learn more things on how to investigate through internet, such as

1.       Journalist research via internet, which guide on how to choose right search words,  try to use different google search options and to add favourates in our folder, by creating new files.

2.       Also we leaned on spending much time on the investigation than on the actual writing

3.       Another things we learned is  how to add link in our blog.
So in summary this is what we learn today.
In this second day I trully like all what we have done though igot challenge to some topic, but i will keep on practice it, i enjoyed the enviroment and food as well.

Today I learned about how to post my information in my blog, how to add link in my blog and how to search different information from different search engine.
I do a research  assignment about Zambian natioanal team which known as Chipolopolo Samba, who today play an internatinal friend match with Brazil.

And once I want to do a research for my  story , I just plan to:
-          To understand well a topic/ issue that i want to write for

-          I spend much time on investigation than writing

-          I use simple words and I some link

 

No comments:

Post a Comment