Thursday, October 17, 2013

DAY 3 .....the final


Actually this is a very greatful day to me. The training was very practical, I learn a lot, and i meet my expectations.

Briefly to day we are told to wtite a feature story in one of the two topic which we asked to do for, as the result we use more time in searching information and writing the story.

This tusk conclude what I learn from day one, as the fact that this training was based on Investigative Internet Journalism.

I learn a lot of things, but most is to practice more on investigative fact- findings and how to develop a story based on the research from resources in the internet, and today I do a research assignment on Gas in Mtwara. I search different materials from various sources.

 I  like the teaching technics which used by the facilitotar, also good class with the charming group.

 As I said, I enjoyed and learn alot from this training, but what I  suggest to organizer is to arange this training out of Dar es Salaam, so that the participants will participate full rather than coming late, and missed training for some hours.

Many thanks to Mr. Peik, and Dada Cecilia.

 Bravo to my class meet. Hope we are going to be good ambassador of this training, and MISA- TAN.

 

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment