Friday, February 3, 2012

ABOUT INTERNET TRAINING


This was a five days training about internet in Journalism.
This Internet Training basically based on different issues such as how internet has changed the societies, how to create a blog and journalism in the age of internet .
Through this topic and others which we have been trained, I learn different things about the uses of internet including how to search materials through internet (Google search engine)
As a journalist I am going to apply what I got from this training to improve my work, and I am going to change my behavior, because before this training I was lazy in searching and leading different material from the website, so now  I am going to study as much as I wish.
From day one Jan 30st 2012 I enjoyed much the style of training ( more Practical).
A professional Journalism he/ she must get Knowledge about  the uses of internet. And this knowledge suppose to be applied and practice daily in order to improve the carrier.
In the class I meet with my colleague from different media. We were almost 11, and our trainer was Mr. Peik Johansson from Finland, and Mr. Majid Mjengwa who join us in a last day for Blogs training.
I thanks the MISA Tanzania and the Finland Embassy who together organize this wonderful training to us.
It is the true fact that,  the uses of internet is a big challenge to developing countries like Tanzania so we need a to increase people as much as we can through our media  to learn about the uses of internet.
But the challenge is …….are we going to maintain our cultural?

No comments:

Post a Comment